The Cybanetix SOC (Security Operations Centre) services identify, analyse and investigate potentially malicious events such as security incidents, breaches and threats.
Guaranteed 24×7 response to alerts and threats within a customer’s IT infrastructure which informs our comprehensive, next-generation SOC technology stack. Cybanetix can quickly identify malicious events and behaviours which have historically eluded Security Operations Teams.
The Cybanetix SOC is build on three core technologies, CALM, CTC and Exabeam.
The three technologies enables Cybanetix to provide a SOC service that delivers:
- Unlimited daily logging
- Real-time integration of threat intelligence
- User behavioural analytics
- Access for customers to view and analyse their own data
- Simple user based commercial model
The three core technologies that the service is built on are:
- Elastic Database for large scale log management
- Fast visualisation of threats and issues
- Simple threat hunting capabilities
- Native integration with CTC and Exabeam
- Automated alerting
- Easy log ingestion from on-prem and cloud (IaaS, SaaS) based sources
- Smart processing of events optimises the use of underlying compute resource and produces superior performance
- Threat intelligence
- Database of threats
- IP addresses
- DNS names
- File names
- Continually updated
- Sources from over 400 organisations worldwide, including NCSC, NATO, DHS, FBI
- Threat hunter interface to research threats using metadata
- Enables automated identification of known threats
- User Behavioural Analytics
- Analytics overlay to existing SIEM
- Trends and monitors user behaviours
- Protect against insider threats
- Malicious Users
- Misuse of privileges
- Credential loss/theft
- CALM integration
- Enables automated identification of unknown threats
Common industry compliance standards mandate specific requirements relating to the logging, storing and auditing of event information.
The Cybanetix SOC service enables you to comply with all typical compliance schemes through centralisation of logs from your infrastructure, which the SOC will then monitor and managed for you.
The SOC service provides you with the following benefits:
- simplifying the execution of compliance
- adherence to compliance regulations
- over-arching security benefits
- reduce TCO for security visibility and mandatory compliance requirements
If you are interested in our SOC service, please contact us.