Cybanetix is committed to protecting your personal information.
You can find out how we handle your data in the following privacy policies:
- Employees – for current, former and prospective employees
- Health and safety – relevant for anyone working on, or visiting our sites
- Visitors – for visitors to our site
- Customers – for individuals who are direct customers of Cybanetix
- Suppliers – for sole traders and partnerships who are suppliers to Cybanetix
- Shareholders – for individuals who hold shares in Cybanetix
- Website – for users of our website
- CCTV – covers images captured by our CCTV systems
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to, rectification of or erasure of your personal data.
You have the right to request that we restrict processing your data (have us store but not use your data), object to our processing of your data as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise your rights contact email@example.com
However, you may also make the request to any Cybanetix staff member, who will start the process for you. If the request is made verbally the Cybanetix staff member receiving the request shall record it in writing and confirm the wording with you.
If we decide not to act on your request within a month, or refuse the request, we will set out clearly the reason we took no action.
Right to complain
And, if you do not agree with our decision, or otherwise believe we have not complied with the requirements of GDPR, you can ask the Information Commissioners Office to review how we have handled your request.
Cybanetix protect your information by following the advice in the UK governments cyber essentials standard. We restrict who can access your information to just those who need it for the purposes described in this document. When we transmit your data over the Internet we encrypt it.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, SW19 4NG, London
Tel: +442083 967442
Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org